Tuesday, October 27, 2009

MAMA Is having a MELTDOWN!!!!!!


I wanted to Start journaling My Journey on my Meltdown, I am so excited to be able to have the opportunity(by Gods grace ONLY) to Finally be committed to getting this Weight off.


I have been Praying for about 18 months now, On doing a Lifestyle Change. (I call it that, because I DON'T like the word DIET). I have known several close Friends that Have successfully done the Hallelujah Lifestyle Change, and had Great results. It always made me Wish I too could have the Strength they had to give up all the addictions to food that I too struggled with. Mine weaknesses were more for sugars, White Flour, and Diary. I wasn't really into Fried Food. Never appealed to me very much. But one thing I knew was that I was not ready to Lay it all down. I am all too well familiar with my flesh, and I know, at times, my Flesh is stronger than my spirit.


I Am going to be reporting on a weekly basis, on the progress of my Weight Lose. I will be weighing myself every Monday. I will also be posting pics. (Of me melting away). I would Love for all of you to keep praying for me. I really feel led by God that this is the time for me to do this. He is my ultimate Strength in this. With HIM I can not accomplish such a BIG task.


I started this melt down on 10/19/09. And in my First week, I can Say I have Lost 7 lbs. Glory to GOD only. I am also no longer taking my Anxiety Medicine. AS Anti MEDS, that I am , Against my better judgement, I recently had to start Taking Bus par. A NON-Narcotic Anxiety Pill. I was having Anxiety Attacks all day Long. It was going on for well over a Month, and I was having a very Difficult time Functioning. These Anxiety attacks take alot out of you. So about 2 mths ago, I went on this medicine. I hated taking it, but it did help. I tried to stop taking it after the first 30 days. BAD Idea.. Didn't work, the attacks started up again.

I am happy to report that on my 1st week on the Hallelujah Lifestyle Change I am no longer on Bus par, and I have had NO anxiety attacks. PRAISE GOD AGAIN. I could not Do this Without HIM.


So please Stay Tuned to my "Mama's Having a Meltdown" Reports, and Watch me Melt Like Butter. And Keep those Prayers Coming.

God Bless.

No comments: